Fibroblasts are active, spindle- or star-shaped cells in the dermis. Their function is to increase the productions of fibres, collagen and glycosaminoglycans. Fibroblasts have the main role in the dermis formation and are of a key importance for normal growth, healing, wound healing and everyday physiological activities in all tissues and organs in the body.
The number and productivity of fibroblasts decline with age. Their density gradually begins to decrease and fibroblasts in connective tissue rarely undergo division. Cellular division and regeneration are stimulated only by a wound healing process or inflammatory response. Trauma from plasma stimulates fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elevates elastin levels.
❌ no injectable anaesthesia❌ no bruises❌ no cutting of the skin ❌ no stitches❌
no swelling✅ non-invasive method✅ minimal risk if you are trained properly✅ no thinning of the skin✅ most patients can return to work the same day✅ significant cost saving
PLASMA PEN / FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING
- Upper and lower eyelid correction
- Facelift and neck lift
- Upper Lip
- Worry lines
- Smile lines
- Nasolabial lines
- Labial lines
- All types of lifting
- Scar rejuvenation
- Removal of warts, freckles, sun spots and age spots
- Tummy Tuck
- Inner and Outer thighs
- Fibroblast skin treatment? The Fibroblast skin treatment is a superficial “surgery” that delivers equivalent results of more evasive surgeries for a perfect skin tightening rejuvenation. No scalpels or any other surgical equipment is required. The Fibroblast skin treatment is the perfect answer for client beauty needs. There are no risks involved, such as stitches, anesthesia, bruises, or extended downtime. The results can be comparable to the much more expensive surgeries to treat unwanted signs of aging. Keep in mind it is always important to establish realistic goals when servicing our clients. This way you and your client are satisfied with the results and expectations. Results will not be as dramatic as surgery, therefore the treatment should be presented as an effective method for with a limited capacity.
- Fibroblast-Skin tightening treatment is NON-invasive and NON-surgical procedure where no scalpels or any surgical instruments are used
- How does Plasma pen treatment actually work? The Fibroblast plasma pen works by releasing a small electrical charge with plasma gas through a small needle like probe. The probe at no time is invading the skin. The electrical charge causes a heated coagulation of the skin surface. Think of it as a tiny lightning bolt. The heat is not spread in any other area of the skin except for the area being treated. This stimulates the fibroblast cells to react to the “superficial trauma” to the epidermal layers and immediately starts to tighten. In the next few weeks of healing collagen is triggered to speed up and renew the skin. As we age our collagen production tends to breakdown. Imagine it being similar to the technique of welding except it is on the skin surface. This process will give your client more youthful looking skin.
- How long does the Plasma pen treatment take?
- First, the technician will be applying a topical anesthetic cream which will ensure guest comfort. This will minimize any risk of pain or discomfort. The cream will sit on the client for 20 minutes for numbing to take place on the treated area. 20-30 minutes depending on the area. The duration of the treatment including numbing time is 60-90. This will depend on how large the area is being treated, for example treating stretch marks on the stomach will take additional time compared to a lip or eye treatment.
Is the Plasma pen treatment painful?
Fibroblast-Skin Tightening is a NON-invasive procedure with minimal level of pain. It is virtually painless, as the treated area is numbed before the treatment. After the treatment the treated area might be slightly reddish and some patients may experience some swelling (only for areas around the eyes) . At the site of each spot a small crust will form. They should not be touched and you should wait for 4–5 days for them to fall off naturally. During the procedure the clients may feel some discomfort, not actual pain, depending on the treated area of the face/body.
Is the Fibroblast-Skin Tightening treatment safe?
The treatment is very safe, as it is a non-surgical procedure. The procedure is based on natural stimulation of the skin renewal process. The the side effects that come with traditional surgery aren’t involved. The procedure has a minimal level of pain. After the procedure the client may be slightly red and may experience mild swelling. Small crust darker crust will form in the process of healing and fall of within 7-10 days. The after care is of importance to ensure proper healing. Possible side effects include some inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and scarring. These side effects are rare if the client if the client neglects the aftercare instructions the side effects What are Fibroblast treatment contraindications?
- Contraindications are certain conditions or situations that would make a treatment inadvisable. Therefore could then cause harm to the client. Contraindications for the fibroblast treatment include the following:
- Metal pins or plates
•Severe cardiovascular disorders
•Uncontrolled blood pressure
•Auto immune diseases
•Fitzpatrick scale 5 and 6
•Psoriasis, Active Eczema
•Allergies to lidocaine
Are the Fibroblast treatment results visible immediately after the treatment?
The results of the Fibroblast – Skin Tightening Training / Plasma Pen Treatment are visible immediately after the treatment, but we have to inform the client that the maximum results will be visible after 3–4 weeks when the skin enters the third phase of the healing – collagen and connective tissue growth. So, results are visible immediately, but the end results follow after 3–4 weeks after the treatment.
How many Plasma pen treatments are required for a perfect result?
If you wonder how many Plasma pen treatments / Fibroblast skin tightening treatments are required for a perfect result – this is the answer: It depends on the state of the clients’ skin and the desired degree of correction. The client is often satisfied after only one treatment, of course if, e.g. the wrinkles are not very deep, but due to the simplicity of the procedure and the affordable price the clients opt for two or even three treatments to achieve a perfect result. The procedure may be repeated after the skin is fully regenerated, so 6–8 weeks after the procedure. Generally 2 sessions are required.
How long will the effect of the Fibroblast treatment last?
The results of the Plasma pen / Fibroblast Skin tightening treatment are permanent and may be visible for years. But we should acknowledge that the aging process is continuous and thus the skin ages every day after the procedure and this cannot be stopped. The results of this method are permanent, but when we talk about mimic facial lines (worry lines) these may recur quickly because muscles are stronger than the skin and consequently the lines recur. Average results last from 2-4 years